ADAM (Academy of Design Arts & Media) is a part of 1Summit Global.
Please click here
Apply Workplace Safety and Health in Construction Sites-Others
At the end of the programme, you will be able to:
-Identify own roles and responsibilities as an employee in a construction job
-Follow safe work procedures in a construction job
-Follow safe “Work-at-Height” procedures
-Respond to fire emergencies
The “Apply Workplace Safety and Health in Construction Sites” is a mandatory WSH training course for all workers working in construction sites.
Assume Skills Knowledge / Entry Requirement
Only students age 18 years old and above are allowed to enter the course, and are expected to:
- Be proficient in the English language (listen, speak, read and write) and adept in manipulating numerical figures - at a level comparable to Employability Skills (ES) level 2. (Applies to English Courses ONLY)
- Meet the required fitness standards.
- Capable of following oral and written work instructions
- Have the required employment status as a manual labourer to perform construction work in building and engineering construction sites.
- Possess adequate organisational skills.
-To equip all personnel with the relevant safety competencies to work in the Process and related industries;
-To reduce the gestation period before the worker can start working by harmonizing the regulatory requirements with the industry endorsed WSQ training
-To provide clear progression pathway and address the necessary skills required to move up to the next level of responsibility
-A3 size laminated workplace picture to identify unsafe acts and unsafe conditions
-Activate alarm and evacuate the classroom-practical evacuation drill
Total:18 hours (16 training hours + 2 assessment hours)
Face to Face classroom training
100% for classroom and practical sessions
Assessment Advice / Mode of assessment
MCQ Written Assessment & Practical Assessment
Wong Fong Academy will issue safety passes to every candidate who has attended and passed the assessment.
Cash/Nets at any of our 3 branches
PayNow to UEN 201110331W
Bank Transfer/GIRO details as below:
- BANK NAME : United Overseas Bank Limited
- ACCOUNT NUMBER : 450-302-829-2
- ACCOUNT HOLDER : Wong Fong Academy Pte Ltd
- BANK CODE : 7375
- BRANCH CODE : 001
- SWIFT CODE : UOVBSGSGXXX
Please remember to indicate booking number at the remarks column when payment is done by Paynow, Bank Transfer and/or GIRO.
All payment can be made on the day of course commencement at the reception counter. We do not accept foreign cheques and money orders.
Statement Of Attainment (SOA) from SSG will only be issued for ENGLISH classes.