Basic Traffic Control Course (BTCC)
Basic Traffic Control Course aims to train and allow the learners to understand and apply work safety at
road work zone and public safety.
BTCC was designed to provide understanding of the following:
1. Identify LTA Code of Practice Traffic Control at Work Zone and relevant Safety Acts and Regulations.
2. Identify the hazard and safe work practices on road work.
3. Identify the Traffic Safety Signage / Traffic Control Devices and usage.
4. Perform effective lane closure on road work operation.
5. Perform Traffic Control Task.
Target Group :
For all workers involved in roadwork, traffic control working on / near / adjacent to the road or construction site access (especially those involved in roadwork projects/building construction traffic controllers).
Cash/Nets at any of our 3 branches
Cheque made payable to Wong Fong Academy Pte Ltd
PayNow to UEN 201110331W
Bank Transfer/GIRO details as below:
- BANK NAME : United Overseas Bank Limited
- ACCOUNT NUMBER : 450-302-829-2
- ACCOUNT HOLDER : Wong Fong Academy Pte Ltd
- BANK CODE : 7375
- BRANCH CODE : 001
- SWIFT CODE : UOVBSGSGXXX
Please remember to indicate booking number at the remarks column when payment is done by Paynow, Bank Transfer and/or GIRO.
All payment can be made on the day of course commencement at the reception counter. Cheque payment can be mailed to 79 Joo Koon Circle Singapore (629107) at least 3 working days prior to course commencement. Please remember to indicate the booking number at the back of the cheque. We do not accept foreign cheques and money orders.
This course is not funded.
Participants will be issued a Safety Pass upon completion by Wong Fong Academy