Apply Workplace Safety and Health in Construction Sites-Recertification
Construction Safety Orientation Course - Recertification (CSOC-Recertification)
Course Duration: 4 hours of assessment
Mode of Assessment: MCQ Written Assessment & Practical Assessment
This course is catered for workers who are seeking re certification for their Construction Safety Orientation Pass.
This is an Assessment Only Module. Only for those looking for their 2 or 4 year recertification.
Assume Skills and Knowledge:
- Learners must be above 18 years of age and are assumed to:
- Have employment status as manual labour to carry out construction work in building and engineering construction worksites
- Be medically fit
- Be able to listen, read, speak and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills (ES) level 2 (Applies to English Courses ONLY)
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to Employability Skills (ES) level 2
- Have good organisational skills
- Be able to follow written and oral work instructions
Cash/Nets at any of our 3 branches
Cheque made payable to Wong Fong Academy Pte Ltd
PayNow to UEN 201110331W
Bank Transfer/GIRO details as below:
- BANK NAME : United Overseas Bank Limited
- ACCOUNT NUMBER : 450-302-829-2
- ACCOUNT HOLDER : Wong Fong Academy Pte Ltd
- BANK CODE : 7375
- BRANCH CODE : 001
- SWIFT CODE : UOVBSGSGXXX
Please remember to indicate booking number at the remarks column when payment is done by Paynow, Bank Transfer and/or GIRO.
All payment can be made on the day of course commencement at the reception counter. Cheque payment can be mailed to 79 Joo Koon Circle Singapore (629107) at least 3 working days prior to course commencement. Please remember to indicate the booking number at the back of the cheque. We do not accept foreign cheques and money orders.
There is no funding available for this course.
Candidates who successfully clear this course will receive their safety pass. No certificates are provided.