ADAM (Academy of Design Arts & Media) is a part of 1Summit Global.
Please click here
Apply Workplace Safety and Health in Construction Sites-Recertification
At the end of the programme, you will be able to:
-Identify own roles and responsibilities as an employee in a construction job
-Follow safe work procedures in a construction job
-Follow safe “Work-at-Height” procedures
-Respond to fire emergencies
For participants in the Construction industry who need to renew the validity of their Apply Workplace Safety And Health In Construction Sites Course (CSOC)
Assume Skills Knowledge / Entry Requirement
- Learners must be above 18 years of age and are assumed to:
- Have employment status as manual labour to carry out construction work in building and engineering construction worksites
- Be medically fit
- Be able to listen, read, speak and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills (ES) level 2 (Applies to English Courses ONLY)
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to Employability Skills (ES) level 2
- Have good organisational skills
- Be able to follow written and oral work instructions
This is a recertification for those who work in the construction industry and are required to renew their Construction Safety Orientation Course (CSOC) safety pass.
4 hours of assessment
-Face to face classroom training.
Assessment Advice / Mode of Assessment
MCQ Written Assessment & Practical Assessment
N/A (There is no funding available for this course)
Wong Fong Academy will issue safety passes to every candidate who has attended and passed the assessment.
Cash/Nets at any of our 3 branches
PayNow to UEN 201110331W
Bank Transfer/GIRO details as below:
- BANK NAME : United Overseas Bank Limited
- ACCOUNT NUMBER : 450-302-829-2
- ACCOUNT HOLDER : Wong Fong Academy Pte Ltd
- BANK CODE : 7375
- BRANCH CODE : 001
- SWIFT CODE : UOVBSGSGXXX
Please remember to indicate booking number at the remarks column when payment is done by Paynow, Bank Transfer and/or GIRO.All payment can be made on the day of course commencement at the reception counter.We do not accept foreign cheques and money orders.