ADAM (Academy of Design Arts & Media) is a part of 1Summit Global.
Please click here
Manage Work At Height-English
Course Duration: 20.5 Hours inclusive of 5 hours assessment
Assessment Method: Written test and practical performance
Attendance Requirements: 100% for classroom and practical sessions
Course Completion Requirements: Meeting Attendance Requirement and graded as COMPETENT for both Written & Practical Assessment
The aim of the course is to provide Learners with the requisite WAH knowledge to manage work-at-height activities, so that work can be carried out safely.
At the end of the course, the Learner shall be able to:
• Identify, explain and apply the relevant Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Legislations / Approved Code of Practice / Singapore Standards applicable to Work-at-Heights (WAH)
• Identify and explain the Roles & Responsibilities of stakeholders, competent and responsible persons.
• Identify hazards, evaluate the risk, and implement control measures for WAH activities
• Review the necessary fall preventive / protective control measures for safe execution of WAH activities
• Establish, evaluate, review and implement a Fall Prevention Plan
• Establish and implement a system for an effective monitoring and control of WAH risks
• Demonstrate competency in donning, checking and correcting of Individual Fall Protection Equipment and Responding to a fall emergency.
The “Manage Work At Height” is designed to meet the minimum standards for work at height training for supervisors, assessors and managers in Singapore, as recommended in the WSH (WAH) Regulations 2013 and the Approved Code of Practice for Working Safely at Height (2011).
Assumed Skills and Knowledge:
At least WSQ ESS Workplace Literacy and Numeracy Level 4 and above or equivalent and the ability to carry out hazards identification, risk assessment, and risk control measures.
Cash/Nets at any of our 3 branches
Cheque made payable to Wong Fong Academy Pte Ltd
PayNow to UEN 201110331W
Bank Transfer/GIRO details as below:
- BANK NAME : United Overseas Bank Limited
- ACCOUNT NUMBER : 450-302-829-2
- ACCOUNT HOLDER : Wong Fong Academy Pte Ltd
- BANK CODE : 7375
- BRANCH CODE : 001
- SWIFT CODE : UOVBSGSGXXX
Please remember to indicate booking number at the remarks column when payment is done by Paynow, Bank Transfer and/or GIRO.
All payment can be made on the day of course commencement at the reception counter. Cheque payment can be mailed to 79 Joo Koon Circle Singapore (629107) at least 3 working days prior to course commencement. Please remember to indicate the booking number at the back of the cheque. We do not accept foreign cheques and money orders.
This course is applicable for SkillsFuture Funding up to 70%*
Please go to www.skillsfuture.gov.sg or call Wong Fong Academy at 68633686 for more information.
*From 1 Jan 2022, SkillsFuture course funding will be revised to a baseline of 50% subsidy, with an additional 20% subsidy (up to 70% subsidy) for SMEs and Mid-career individuals (Singapore citizens above 40 years old) . Do note that the funding amount advised is not final and is subject to changes.
If you are a Singaporean aged 25 and above, you can choose to use your SkillsFuture Credit to offset the payment for this course. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website www.skillsfuture.sg/credit to choose from the wide range of approved skills-related courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
Statement Of Attainment (SOA) from SSG will only be issued for ENGLISH classes.