Operate Lorry Crane Course (AOP)-Mandarin
Mode of Assessment: MCQ Written Assessment & Practical Assment
Course Duration: 2 hours of assessment
Course Completion Requirements: Graded as COMPETENT for both Written & Practical Assessment
Pre-Requisite: Lorry Crane Operator Licesnse or Certificate
The WSQ-Operate Lorry Crane Course (Experience) is designed for lorry crane operators who have more than 3 years of experience as a lorry crane operator or holds a valid lorry crane operator certificate prior to September 2011. This course is conducted in English and Mandarin.
This course is also valid for the 5 years renewal for lorry crane operators, who first took the Lorry Crane Operator Course (LCOC) in 2011. They will now come under the WSQ program and is funded by SSG.
Assumed Skills & Knowledge:
- Learners must be above 18 years of age and are assumed to:
- Have Employability Skills System (ESS) Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 3 and above, or equivalent
- Have the ability to read and understand manufacturer’s instructions, procedures and safety signs
- Have a good sense of “situational awareness” and safety consciousness
- Have attended certificate training by equipment suppliers or MOM Approved Training Provider
- Have basic knowledge of Singapore Workplace Safety and Health Act
- Have basic knowledge of current legislations concerning lorry crane operations
Cash/Nets at any of our 3 branches
Cheque made payable to Wong Fong Academy Pte Ltd
PayNow to UEN 201110331W
Bank Transfer/GIRO details as below:
- BANK NAME : United Overseas Bank Limited
- ACCOUNT NUMBER : 450-302-829-2
- ACCOUNT HOLDER : Wong Fong Academy Pte Ltd
- BANK CODE : 7375
- BRANCH CODE : 001
- SWIFT CODE : UOVBSGSGXXX
Please remember to indicate booking number at the remarks column when payment is done by Paynow, Bank Transfer and/or GIRO.
All payment can be made on the day of course commencement at the reception counter. Cheque payment can be mailed to 79 Joo Koon Circle Singapore (629107) at least 3 working days prior to course commencement. Please remember to indicate the booking number at the back of the cheque. We do not accept foreign cheques and money orders.
Statement Of Attainment (SOA) from SSG will only be issued for ENGLISH classes