ADAM (Academy of Design Arts & Media) is a part of 1Summit Global.
Please click here
Supervise Workplace Safety and Health for Formwork Construction-English
Course Duration: 36 hours, including 4 hours of assessment
Mode of Assessment: MCQ and Written Assessment
Attendance Requirements: 75% for classroom
Course Completion Requirements: Meeting Attendance Requirement and graded as COMPETENT for Written Assessment
This 4-day WSQ- Supervise WSH for Formwork Construction course is tailored towards supervisors who are currently engaging in formwork operations. In a worksite, formwork supervisors play an important key role in supervising the construction, erection, alteration or dismantling of any formwork structure. If you are looking to upgrade yourself and become a formwork supervisor, then the course is mandatory for you to take. The course itself will be conducted in English.
The Supervise WSH for Formwork Construction is a mandatory WSH training course for all workers supervising formwork activities works in construction sites and related industries.
Required Skills and Understanding:
- Recommended to complete the WSQ Perform Formwork Activities course
- Individual must be at least the age of 18 and above, with the assumed following requisites:
- Have foundational knowledge and understanding of the relevant work sector in Singapore
- Able to communicate using English proficiently at a level that is the equivalent of Employability Skills (ES) level 4
- Able to legibly write and read English proficiently at a level that is the equivalent of ES level 4
- Able to handle numbers and work around them proficiently at a level that is the equivalent of ES level 4
- Is physically and mentally fit for the task
Cash/Nets at any of our 3 branches
Cheque made payable to Wong Fong Academy Pte Ltd
PayNow to UEN 201110331W
Bank Transfer/GIRO details as below:
- BANK NAME : United Overseas Bank Limited
- ACCOUNT NUMBER : 450-302-829-2
- ACCOUNT HOLDER : Wong Fong Academy Pte Ltd
- BANK CODE : 7375
- BRANCH CODE : 001
- SWIFT CODE : UOVBSGSGXXX
Please remember to indicate booking number at the remarks column when payment is done by Paynow, Bank Transfer and/or GIRO.
All payment can be made on the day of course commencement at the reception counter. Cheque payment can be mailed to 79 Joo Koon Circle Singapore (629107) at least 3 working days prior to course commencement. Please remember to indicate the booking number at the back of the cheque. We do not accept foreign cheques and money orders.
This course is applicable for SkillsFuture Funding up to 70%*
Please go to www.skillsfuture.gov.sg or call Wong Fong Academy at 68633686 for more information.
*From 1 Jan 2022, SkillsFuture course funding will be revised to a baseline of 50% subsidy, with an additional 20% subsidy (up to 70% subsidy) for SMEs and Mid-career individuals (Singapore citizens above 40 years old) . Do note that the funding amount advised is not final and is subject to changes.
If you are a Singaporean aged 25 and above, you can choose to use your SkillsFuture Credit to offset the payment for this course. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website www.skillsfuture.sg/credit to choose from the wide range of approved skills-related courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
Statement Of Attainment (SOA) from SSG will only be issued for ENGLISH classes