ADAM (Academy of Design Arts & Media) is a part of 1Summit Global.
Please click here
WSQ-Operate Forklift (Without Class 3 License)-Mandarin
Course Duration: 34 hours, including 2 hours of assessment
Mode of Assessment: MCQ Assessment & Practical Assessment
Attendance Requirements: 100% for classroom and practical sessions
Course Completion Requirements: Meeting Attendance Requirement and graded as COMPETENT for both Written & Practical Assessment
The WSQ-Operate Forklift (Without Class 3 License) is valid only for individuals who do not hold a valid driving license from Singapore or Malaysia.
It consists of a 1 day theory lesson and 3 days practical session. Theory assessment will be conducted at the end of the theory lesson, while the practical assessment will be conducted on day 3 of the practical session.
The assessment is based on a running circuit with various sections to test the competencies of the forklift operator.
The WSQ-Operate Forklift (Without Class 3 License) aims provide people already working or wishing to enter the generic manufacturing industry with the skills and knowledge required to operate forklift.
Assumed Skills & Knowledge:
- Learners must be above 18 years of age
- be able to interpret work instructions and technical information;
- be able to listen and speak English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) level 3; (Applies to English Courses ONLY)
- be able to read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3; and (Applies to English Courses ONLY)
- be able to process numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3
Cash/Nets at any of our 3 branches
Cheque made payable to Wong Fong Academy Pte Ltd
PayNow to UEN 201110331W
Bank Transfer/GIRO details as below:
- BANK NAME : United Overseas Bank Limited
- ACCOUNT NUMBER : 450-302-829-2
- ACCOUNT HOLDER : Wong Fong Academy Pte Ltd
- BANK CODE : 7375
- BRANCH CODE : 001
- SWIFT CODE : UOVBSGSGXXX
Please remember to indicate booking number at the remarks column when payment is done by Paynow, Bank Transfer and/or GIRO.
All payment can be made on the day of course commencement at the reception counter. Cheque payment can be mailed to 79 Joo Koon Circle Singapore (629107) at least 3 working days prior to course commencement. Please remember to indicate the booking number at the back of the cheque. We do not accept foreign cheques and money orders.
If you are a Singaporean aged 25 and above, you can choose to use your SkillsFuture Credit to offset the payment for this course. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website www.skillsfuture.sg/credit to choose from the wide range of approved skills-related courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
Statement Of Attainment (SOA) from SSG will only be issued for ENGLISH classes